We have built a formidable reputation in handling Projects and Heavy lift shipments to worldwide destinations. We have the expertise to offer our customers world class projects and heavy lift services. No matter where the destination is, our projects team will make sure that the cargo is delivered efficiently and at minimum cost and time.
- Professional team to handle special over dimensional cargoes either in special containers or as break bulk.
- Dedicated operations team to understand the needs for handling cargoes with ports, customs and transport agencies.
- Good rapport with liners, break bulk operators, NVOCCs enabling us to offer our customers and partners a competitive freight.
A team of experienced professionals plan the complete Heavy Lift operations ensuring safe carriage over hydraulic axles, barges or vessels.
- All our heavy lift projects are well planned and engineered in detail, including a rigging study, to ensure efficiency and maximum safety throughout the lifting procedures.
- Lifting accessories are frequently designed and constructed to meet the specific requirements of a particular lift, viz., generators, turbines, reactors, boilers, towers, casting, heaters, presses, locomotives, boats and military equipment. In the offshore industry, parts of oil rigs and accessories are also heavy lifted.
- We have the expertise and equipment to offer complete lifting solutions.
We offer complete Turnkey solutions to our customers which include everything you need from project planning to execution.
- We are able to offer turnkey solutions right from dismantling a plant to effectively planning the most suitable shipping options.
- We work closely with our customers to understand critical information regarding their projects.
- A dedicated projects team ensures the completion of a given project within the available time frame. Our team stays involved right from the planning stage till the final completion.
We take the hassle out of moving oversized, heavy or complex cargo to remote destinations within India or any overseas destination.
- Our team of dedicated project management professionals carry out the assessment of your ODC cargo’s transport requirements and have them delivered in time and well within the budget.
- We have a worldwide network of associates, which consist of freight forwarders, vessel owners and transport equipment owners.
- We ensure a safe and timely delivery of consignments.
As Multimodal Transporters we offer complete door to door delivery for all kinds of projects like bulk & break-bulk cargoes, through various modes of transport as per the requirement.
- Road – We provide the right mechanical or hydraulic trailers for the right consignment thereby ensuring that your goods reach their destination quickly and without any extra charge.
- River – We provide an efficient & environmental friendly river transport mode which is often the most-cost effective alternative to carriage by road.
- Creeks- We have skilled teams who can navigate within creeks for barge transportation.
- Sea – We provide the most efficient ocean freight services.
- Rail – Depending on the destination, we arrange for cargoes to be delivered by rail to the final destinations.
We are a licensed customs broker with a dedicated team of experts in customs documentation and customs clearance while still complying with all the local regulations.
We provide all the services needed to facilitate the movement of your cargo from customs point to customer’s door.
- Our local knowledge allows us to handle the complete documentation & clearance.
- Our wide ranging services incorporate preparation of all necessary declarations and reporting to authorities, which include electronic pre-filing, customs consultancy & documentation processing and project registrations.
- We use our network of branch and field offices to assume responsibility for your shipment throughout the entire transportation process, including delivery at the final point of destination.